Saturday, February 7, 2009

"Stimulus"

OK let me see if I got this straight. If you are a Rhodes scholar you get to redefine small words like "is", "sex", "have". If you were a community organizer you can tackle the bigger words like "stimulus". He must believe we are no smarter than those who needed his organisational skills.

Let it be known that from this day forward that "stimulus" means spending money we don't have to line the pockets of the people who bought shares in the office of President of the United States of America. Also known as the "Give a foreigner a job plan", "Early retirement for the wealthy plan", "The under the table, behind your back, over the top, spend it all plan". Some how I have missed a memo. The last time I went out and spent money I did not have it made me feel bad. It increased my debt. It increased my anxiety. It did nothing to increase my morale not to mention health or welfare of my family.

Oh, and "Buy American". That term is now the "So called Buy American plan". Now I'm not a Rhodes scholar nor have I ever been a community organizer but when someone puts "so called" in front of a label, I tend to take it for granted as being "Bullshit", or that smoke is being blown up my ass and I am supposed to enjoy it. Guess I should go back to school. Maybe there is a good university opening up in Obamalan."

No comments: