Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Stick a screw driver in it

No telling what we will run into. I get to see a lot of stupid things done. It pays our bills so I keep my mouth shut. Believe it or not there are some AMERICAN industries which are doing well even today. They are struggling to meet orders even. They operate a little different than the bail out recipients. They are lean and mean. Lean from TOP to bottom and making money for them all. The owners can be identified, yes. Their associates know them well. They might even like them. Leaner business is what this country needs more of.

LEANER GOVERNMENT IS WHAT THIS COUNTRY NEEDS!

Hey, though, what do I know? If I listed the different industries from nuclear power plants to tortilla manufacturers I see you wouldn't believe it all. Oh and lets not mention 3rd world experiences. Somehow I was given a ride to try and remember. It is what is. You can paint over it if you must, but it still exists. We have reached a point where we have a situation that is not going to be painted over any more.

Our Nation Is Now Governed Soly For The Sake of Government!

I DEMAND THE RIGHT OF THE PUSUIT OF MY HAPPINESS!

NOT THE GOVERNMENT'S!

No comments: